Monday, October 19, 2009

:(

people see i'm smiling...
but inside i'm crying...

people see i'm enjoying....
but inside i'm suffering...

people see i'm laughing...
but inside i'm dying...

please Allah...
do help me...
open **** heart..
open **** eyes...
don't blame me if i'm not respecting you ****
deep in my heart i know that i'm still loving you..
maybe right now i cannot accept what you have done to me...

why do you love that bitch compare to me?
why do you trust her compare to me?

one day you will know that...
you will realize that...
you need me...
i'm counting that day to come...

oh my angel from heaven...
please stay with me...
i miss u so much....
MAMA...
i know u sad to see those thing happen to us...
i believe...
there is 'hikmah' behind those thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment