Monday, July 13, 2009

syurga cinta...wink2..

thumbs up to this movie...:)
huhuhu...
although it is just a simple luv story, i still like it...
too much nasihat in this movie...
all about luv towards Allah,rasul n parent..:P

i luv my beloved Allah for giving me opportunity to continue my life in a proper manner..
at least i still have time to b'taubt..hehe..
i luv my beloved prophet too...i'll try to selawat to him everyday as much as possible...

i luv my parent for their penat lelah m'bsrkn i...
i know its quite tough to look after me from my weight 2.75kg until 55kg rite now..hahahaha
i need to seek for their forgiveness.. i know i'm quite stubborn..hehe

enough with all confession..:)

rite now i still remember about the dialog in this film...

"jdh t'bhgi kpd 3"

1) jdh dr syaitan...
seorg lelaki menyukai aq...b'kapel ngan aq...kami b'pegangan tgn until wat mksiat...aq
m'ngndung...nauzubillah...kami b'khwin sbb aq ngndung...

2) jdh dr jin
seorg lelaki menyukai aq...dier mandrem kn aq so aq ley ske kat dier..kami pon b'khwen..:P

3) jdh dr Allah
aq b'pndgn ngn sorg lelaki..kire eye 2 eye drop to heart laa...huhu..laki tu msk ming aq..aq pon
trime..kami pon kawen..mknenyer tu laa jdh yg s'baek2 yg dicipta untukku...hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment